Friday, July 2, 2010

Pictures and Glass

I am spending this cloudy, rainy day with two fussy, bored kids and trying to get some work done. I did manage to get a few photos finished for some new metal pendants and for a glass piece. Working on glass is a lot of fun, except days like today when nothing seems to work right. I broke two large pieces of glass, although I still don't know how. Which is ok, I can use it for jewelry, but I really had other plans for them.

The kids and I are getting a little stir-crazy. I know we really need the rain and normally I love it, but the boys and I both wish they could go outside to play. Maybe it will clear up enough this afternoon so Preston can still have his swim lesson.

Off to go work on more glass, hopefully I don't break anything else. grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Shop