Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vacation and Craft Show

Still not feeling 100%, but I am getting better. This next weekend we are attempting a short vacation with the boys and taking a road trip to Austin. It will be short and the drive isn't bad, so maybe it won't be a terrible trip. We are going to meet up with some family and my boys will get to meet some of their cousins for the first time, so Preston is very excited. I am looking forward to seeing my brothers and to getting away, if only for a few days.

When we get back it will only be a few more days until my next big show. The North Texas Institute Craft Fair will be July 24 and 25 in Grapevine. I love doing two day shows. It's great to be able to setup and take down on two separate days. Plus it gives people a chance to return on the second day and hopefully bring friends. I have not done this show before, so it could be terrible. I hope it will be a success, not just for me, but for all my Etsy Fort Worth friends that will be there, too.

Join us for The North Texas Institute Craft Fair by Goodwill. 880 Mustang Dr. Grapevine, TX 76051. We will be there July 24 and 25 from 9am-5pm. Please come out to support locals and buy handmade!

2 comments:

  1. Hope y'all have a good vacation!! Glad your feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I hope we will. I have not been to Austin with the kids before, but it should be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Etsy Shop